I’m very happy and excited to have the newest group of Shakuhachi Pilgrims for Shakuhachi Roots Pilgrimage 2013!!!
1. Lauren Rubin (LA, California)
2. Michel Dubeau (Quebec, Canada)
3. Chris Bernetchez (BC, Canada)
4. Bob Brevoort (Oregon, USA)
5. James McShane (Connecticut, USA)
Butterflies in my stomach are already lifting me up! New adventures in Japan (places I’ve never visited before) that I am planning to visit are: Izumo Taisha (oldest Shinto shrine in Japan) and do misogi there; do a three day meditation at Eiheiji (one of the greatest Soto Zen monasteries in Japan). I’ll keep you updated on developments.